Well-being & leisure activities
FOLLOW YOUR OWN RHYTHM AND FIND WHAT YOU LIKE
To make your stay at La Maison de Line unforgettable, we will help you plan your vacation according to your tastes, whether you would like a relaxing stay, a sports-focused vacation or a more cultural tour of the area …
There are so many things to discover, for everyone !
AT LA MAISON DE LINE
We offer a varied range of leisure activities.
- Relax by the swimming pool, by the fountain, in the garden
- Play pétanque
- Treat yourself to a massage or take a yoga class (Booking is recommended)
TREAT YOURSELF TO A WELLBEING INTERLUDE
Myriam, your host guides you through Yoga. Take your mind and body on a tour !
Different options are available to you :
- Private and personalized Hatha Yoga session
- Duo session with your partner or with friends
- Yoga session combined with an energetic or relaxing massage to reinforce the benefits of your practice
FOR SPORTS LOVERS
Many activities to choose from !
If you are fond of hiking or cycling, why not discover the exceptional natural heritage. Bicycles and electric bikes are available at La Maison de Line. Prices upon request.
Play tennis at the Saint-Rémy-de-Provence tennis club (a 5-minute walk from the Maison de Line).
Enjoy a horse-riding tour of the Alpilles or in Camargue (Club des Antiques in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, horse riding clubs in Orgon, Sénas, Cavaillon, Maussane, Mouriès, Saint-Etienne-du-Grès, Tarascon et Salon-de-Provence).
Play golf on the most beautiful courses at the heart of authentic Provence ( Servanes Golf Country Club in Mouriès, Baux-de-Provence Golf course, Pont Royal Golf Club in Mallemort, Avignon Grand Golf in Vedènes …).
You can practice scuba-diving and watersports (beaches in Sainte-Croix, La Couronne, Cassis, Saintes-Maries-de-La-Mer…).
Enjoy a flight on a glider to discover the Provencal landscape (aeroclub in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence).
If you like climbing, there are cliffs and other magnificent sites to explore in the Alpilles (Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Les Baux-de-Provence, Aureille, Eguières, Mouriès, Orgon, Paradou, Tarascon).
Our region offers a rich and exceptional cultural heritage in an idyllic landscape. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the treasures of Provence, which you can discover during your stay at La Maison de Line.
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence : Glanum archeological site, the Antiques, the Saint-Paul de Mausole monastery (also the Vincent Van Gogh cultural center).
- Les-Baux-de-Provence : Château des Baux, Carrières de Lumières
- Avignon : Saint Bénezet Bridge, the Popes’ Palace
- Arles : the Arenas, the Roman theater, Saint-Trophime cloister
- Le Pont du Gard : the Pont du Gard Aqueduct
- Gordes : Notre Dame de Sénanque Abbey
- Uzes : Duchy of Uzès
- Roussillon : the Ochre Trail
- Sault : the lavender routes (in bloom from early July to mid-August)
- Marseille : Calanques (creeks), the Old Port
- Cassis : Calanques
- La Camargue : Sainte Marie de la Mer, Aigues mortes
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape : wineries
- Aix-en-Provence : private mansions, historical city center
- Nîmes : arenas, the Square House
- Orange : Arc of Triumph, Roman Theater
- L’Isle sur la Sorgue : antique market
We offer you a delicious and epicurean tour of our beautiful region.
Stroll through the Provencal markets, full of fragrant and colorful fruits and vegetables.
Walk through wonderful vineyards where connoisseurs will discover the Provence wines.
Meet passionate chefs who will make you taste our generous Provencal cuisine, full of flavors.
Discover our olive tree gardens where you can taste our best olive oils.
Here is a small list of the events in our region :
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence : jazz festival (in September), Transhumance Celebration (Whit Monday)
- Les Baux-de-Provence : les Carrières de Lumière – a unique sound and light show (all year long except in January and February)
- Avignon : international live performing arts festival in July
- Arles : International Photography Festival (July and August), ferias (for Easter and in September)
- Aix-en-Provence : international lyrical art festival (late July)
- La Roque d’Anthéron : international piano festival (late July and August)
- L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue : International Art and Antiques fair (Easter weekend and 15 August)
- Orange : Les chorégies d’Orange – Opera and classical music festival (mid-July)